Schlage FE695 Century Touch Keyless Leverset in Merano Style
Using the Schlage Touch Keyless means no more cutting keys or re-keying locks. It has a fingerprint-resistant numeric touchscreen that works in the rain and even with gloves on. Its slim profile means its sleek without sacrificing strength and easily fits between the front and screen doors. The Touch has a Grade 2 security rating, and is 100% bump- and pick-proof. It even installs in minutes with just a screwdriver. The Touch has enough memory for up to 19 access codes. Best of all, it has a 2-year battery life, and hosts a 9V battery backup.
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets.
- Battery: Uses 1 9V battery
- Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2011 Grade 2
- Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.39-2015 Grade AAA in Security, Durability and Finish
- Door thickness range: 1 3/8" to 1 3/4"
- Exterior dimensions: 3" x 5.4" x 5.2"
- Stores up to 19 four-digit user codes
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Electronics Warranty; Limited Lifetime Mechanical Finish Warranty
Customers Also Purchased