Schlage BE365 Electronic Keypad Deadbolt in Camelot Trim
Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key. Provides the convenience of keyless access; customizable to fit your security needs. Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc. Easily replace most exisiting deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes. No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box. ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Certified. Fits standard door prep. Easy installation, no need to run wires. Battery operated with over 3 year battery life.
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets.
- Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010 Grade 2
- Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015 Grade AAA in Security, Durability and Finish
- Door thickness range: 1-5/8" to 2" thick (41mm-51mm) standard. Thick door kit available.
- Keying: FA Series handlesets are 5-pin tumbler with two keys per lock. F-Series handlesets are 6-pin tumbler with two keys per lock.
Customers Also Purchased